Administrative and Police Records Office Hours:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The administrative offices are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. For all the latest news, Follow us on Facebook!
In the case of an emergency the Safety Center lobby is open 24-hours per day, 7 days a week. The area is video monitored and a direct dial phone will connect you to the dispatch center as soon as you pick up the receiver.
- Notarize documents: no charge (residents); $10 (nonresidents).
- Police report copy: $15 (10 pages or under); $1 per page over 10.
- Daily log copy; twenty-four-hour period: $10 (five pages or under); $1 per page over five.
- Letter of conduct/record check: no charge (residents); $10 (nonresidents).
- Written request to research traffic studies, criminal statistics: $25 (5 pages or under); $1 per page over five.
- Copies of statistics compiled monthly/yearly: $10 each.
- Motor vehicle accident report copy: $15 (up to 10 pages); $1 per page over 10.
- Motor vehicle accident photograph copy: $10 each photo.
- Pistol permit: $10.
- Fingerprint service: no charge (residents); $15 (nonresidents).
- Dog kennel fee for dogs housed by the police department: $20 per day.
- Motor Vehicle Lock Outs – no charge
- Site Security Surveys – no charge
- Gun locks – free
- Police Station tours – free
For more information on any these fees or services please contact the department.
Contact Information:Pembroke Police Department
Pembroke Safety Center
247 Pembroke St.
Pembroke, NH 03275
EMERGENCY: Dial 911
Police Dispatch: (603) 485-3421
Business: (603) 485-9173
Fax: (603) 485-4028