Wetlands Applications Processing

Wetland applications are processed through the Town Clerk's office. One original and 4 complete copies are filed with the Town Clerk who will check for completeness, sign and then distribute to the following: the original will be forwarded to the NHDES, Wetlands Division with applicant's check in an amount determined by how extensive the project is. One copy each for Town Clerk, Selectmen, Planning Board and Conservation Commission. The fee to the Town of Pembroke is $10.00 plus the cost of postage (certified, return receipt) to forward the state application.