Present home of the Pembroke Historical Society located behind Town Hall

Built circa 1838 and maintained by the residents of the Buck Street area for their children, it was used as a schoolhouse until the 1930's, after which it was converted to a neighborhood meeting place and a 4-H club house.  After falling into disrepair, it was moved to its current location in the late 1990's by the fundraising and coordination efforts of the Pembroke Historical Society. Recent efforts have included a donated new roof in 2016 (thanks to A&B Lumber, 7-Siding, and Homecraft Builders) electrical work by Cruson Electric, painting by Top Notch Painting, and the establishment of archives on the second floor and displays on the ground floor.  These efforts are ongoing.