- Area Development Online: is the world's leading magazine and information source for site and facility planning.
- National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.: the National Bureau of Economic Research is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of how the economy works. The NBER is committed to promoting and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policy makers, business professionals, and the academic community.
- Property Digest and Economic Development: affiliated with U.S. Real Estate Register is a directory of available industrial/commercial properties for sale or lease and economic development information on localities.
- Public Technology, Inc.: Public Technology, Inc. (PTI), is the non-profit technology R&D organization of the National League of Cities (NLC), the National Association of Counties NACo), and the International City/County Management Association (ICMA).
- U.S. Business Adviser: The U.S. Business Advisor exists to provide business with one-stop access to federal government information, services, and transactions.
- Northeastern Economic Developers Association (NEDA): The Northeastern Economic Developers Association was formed in 1956 to promote economic and industrial development in the Northeastern region of the United States.
- Munisource: Visit Munisource, the WWW information resource for Municipalities.
- United States Department of Commerce STAT-USA: Information on foreign trade with links to other trade related sites.
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce: The regional chamber of commerce for Merrimack County.
NEW HAMPSHIRE LINKS
- Webster: New Hampshire State Government Online
- Official NH Guidebook: Tourism information for those visiting New Hampshire
- Christa McAuliffe Planetarium: Information on the programs and activities of the Planetarium
NEW HAMPSHIRE PUBLICATIONS